Cloud Storage in Detroit
The arrival of cloud storage services has changed the way people and businesses store their data and communicate with each other.
Now not only can businesses in Detroit avoid storing large, bulky filing cabinets full of physical files in their offices, they don’t even need high capacity on site server storage capabilities.
What is the Cloud?
In a nutshell, the cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
An individual may use cloud storage to store their photos and music, rather than storing that information on their personal device. An organization may use the cloud to store critical business documents and data.
The hosting company is responsible for the upkeep of the servers and ensuring that their users have reliable access to their stored information.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in Michigan?
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies do business. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
- Scalability: you only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Natural disaster protection: servers are kept secure and backed up
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from anywhere
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
- Easy file sharing: one document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted access
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Services for Your Detroit Business
If you are looking to initiate cloud storage services for your Detroit based company, we’ll help you get started. Call us at (313) 731-6993 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable solution for your digital storage needs.